THE MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Coordination: Acts as a single point of contact on all local HR related matters .
· Evaluates local HR business processes and practices, recommending changes and/or new approaches to effect continual improvements in efficiency of local departments and services.
· Perform general management duties concerning staff, such as performance appraisals, promotions, hiring and terminations.
• HR Data Management: Maintains personnel data in line with legal requirements related to the day to day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
· Administers various human resources plans and programs and assists in development, implementation, and enforcement of personnel policies and procedures. Updates and maintains employee documents, policies and procedures manual.
· Assists with the development and administration of HR department initiatives, objectives, and HR systems, security, and business processes.
· Develops various programs designed to control, monitor and ensure compliance with HR and fiscal legislation.
• Staff Administration: coordinates the entire staff administration and all HR related systems for all Logistics employees. Administers leave, absenteeism, exit interviews, and other employee relations processes onsite.
• Budgeting/Business Planning/Reporting: Collaborate with Functional leaders and leadership team to create annual budget for the HR function (both in terms of HC and costs) to ensure the needed resources for delivering the budgeted annual business levels. Monitors continuously the status of the HR budget ensuring its execution within the agreed limits and monthly reporting. Ensures all HR related decisions reflect the financial parameters agreed in the budget, consistently implemented from department to department.
• Payroll: Coordinate the attendance registration, implementing a tight control of the data’s accuracy. Administers payroll data input preparation in terms of variable payments and attendance
• Organizational Strategy, Structure and Development: Set and drive initiatives for solving complex people/team related challenges, implementing solutions. Plan, manage, and lead organizational change processes to improve organization’s effectiveness. Supports and develop line managers in driving a performance culture through coaching, facilitating talent assessments and succession planning.
• Recruit, retain and grow talent: Identifies talent gaps and execute plan to close them. Administers the on-boarding process and facilitates the integration of new hires. Manages reporting and logistics of people development and career-pathing to create
• Integrity: Model and promote Company’s values, act ethically and complying with all Company and legal requirements. Maintains highest level of confidentiality
• Communication: Responsible for coordinating and implementing of employee communication strategy to ensure that management goals are communicated, understood and supported by employees. Promote effective communications and employee positive relations.
WHAT WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
Skills & Competencies
· Strong generalist HR experience, including technical knowledge of all HR related processes
· Experienced in working under deadlines, prioritize workload and adapt to changing priorities;
· Initiative, solution and action oriented with problem solving skills.
· Strong analytical skills, planning and multi-tasking abilities;
· Process oriented, with proactive approach following results &discipline;
· Team player with ability to work effectively in a fast paced, matrix organization environment
· Excellent time management, decision making and organization skills
· Ability to work independently and be also part of a virtual team environment
· Reliable person able to assume responsibility. Ethical and empathetic.
· A fast learner, willing to invest time and effort in further building his/her proficiency.
· Experience dealing with employee relations issues.
· Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Economics or Business Administration. Human Resources certifications related to specific job duties is preferred.
· Proficiency in MS Office; advanced Excel user
· Fluent in English, both written and spoken (mandatory);
Required Working Experience
· min 5 years of experience in a HR Manager / HRBP position, ideally in a diary company or a company with remote locations/ working point.