Function Specific Activities:
Reporting to: QA Lead, Amsterdam
What we are looking for?
Responsible, Hardworking, Willing to work in a dynamic and demanding multinational environment, Independent, fast learner, motivated team player. Is it you?
What’s the job?
- Plan and run tests using a deep understanding of the business logic of complex systems
- Testing Windows and Web Applications
- Multinational Scrum/Agile working environment
Have you done this kind of stuff? Then you must have:
- At least 1 years of experience in QA
- Experience Scripting, Executing Test cases.
- Experience with Requirement based testing.
- Experience in testing Windows and Web Applications
- Strong knowledge in QA processes and test methodologies
- Strong analytical abilities and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills in English
- Academic degree in computer literacy or equivalent
Not a must but a great advantage:
- Knowledge of Jira and TestRail
- Broadcasting background of systems such as Airtime Sales, Scheduling, Traffic, or Content Management
- Experience in automation using SoapUI, Selenium and TestNG
We will value the following skills:
- A humble, caring professional who puts their customers and colleagues first
- Always striving for excellence in everything you do, always searching for a way to be better
- Super focused on getting things done, finding a way when others only see the challenges
- A team player who understands that collaboration is the key to success